Friday 26 January 2007

Changing trends

Well, although new media and PR is a very interesting topic I have decided to shift the focus of my blog to Public Affairs.

The reason for this is because Public Affairs is my main focus at the moment as I have just started a module in the same topic and also because it is one of the fasting growing areas of PR. I will be looking at the ethics involved in PA and will also examine some case studies.

I am mid-way through reading "The Ultimate Spin Doctor - The Life and Fast Times of Tim Bell" by Mark Hollingsworth which is very interesting so far although as it is written chronologically it is mainly about his early career in advertising and his relationship with Saatchi and Saatchi rather than his later career in political PR advising.

I will return to review the book at a later date.

No comments: